LIST OF MY LIKES AND DISLIKES

Credited to Google

So, here they are.
Starting off with the likes...

Likes :-

- Morning air
- Rain
- The smell after rain
- Birds
- Reality TV
- Bizarre films
- Sundance channel
- Cartoon network
- Music
- Making lyrics
- Making quotes
- Singing
- Sleeping
- Silence
- Coffee
- Tuna bread 
- My name
- High scores ! 
- Unicorn 
- Jokesters
- Elderly 
- Cute babies
- Good people
- Idiosyncrasy
- Z movies
- Blankets
- KFC 
- Online window shopping.
- Moneyyy $_$
- Vintage
- Learning Languages
- Articles/Tabloids
- Games
- the sXe (stands for the straight-edge. no drugs, alcohol and 18+)
- Giving a hand 
- Travelling
- Nature
- Starry night
- Shimmering 
- Shoes
- Exams. (yahh i just said exams. lol i dun know but i kinda like it)

Nahhh.
Behold.
Don't hate me...

Dislikes :

- Taking pictures. (not my thing, well maybe because im not a photogenic, poor qyra)
- Snoring
- Crowds (dont get me wrong, im not that anti-social, nor sociopath, im just umm loner)
- Noises
- Swaggots (you know when someone's nerd pretend to have swags, yeh sound like me. i hate me)
- Putting on weight :'(
- Failing 
- Stupidity/Ignorance 
- Promiscuity 
- Treachery
- Racist remarks
- Calculating (nahh! thats the reason why I got D for maths)
- Hogging up (im good)
- Perv#rts
- Negativity (one of my problems, i hate it very much)
- Bullies
- My phobias (like recently i got that trypophobia*correct me if im wrong, that holes kinda thing, if u read my old entry about 20facts u would know my phobias) Click here
- Prawn (maybe because of the allergic)
- Perfections (i welcome everyone, look im not a clique)
- Falling in love (yes u read it right)
- Slow typist (i dont care if u r typo type of person, just make it snappy)
- Starbucks :P
- Abusers (i cant stand seeing old folks being abused, the abusers should go straight into hell and rot in there)
- Crying sound
- Narcissists (get rid of it u loser*i talk to me)
- Running (yoo thats why i keep puttin on weight)
- Yells
- Long nails (its kinda cool to hv long nails but im not into it)
- Big mouthy (u guys r a piece of $#!+)
- Scorching weather (im easily melt) O.O
- Astro Ceria (sorry kiddos)
- Sleepover (nahhh)
- Fighting (peace no war yahhh) 
- Being patronized (i could be ur ingenue if i like u, sounds like promiscuous kinda girl rite, no im not!)
- Unclear vision (since im a glasses wearer, i dont get it why they like wearing glasses like its not even cool)
- Spilling food (dont make a mess!)
- Cliques (some people are, check urself then let me know, we could both figure out how to overcome it) LOLOLOL
- Heels (not my thing)
- People making out in front of me (like please hv some privacy, rent a motel and get a free marriage)
- Bad breath (lalalaaa *gives out fresh mint)


So, that's it. 
I would update it from time to time. Haha
Ain't nobodyy got time fo thatt. 
I got time.
IT'S A FUN THING TO DO
 the listing.
Come on join in let me know
yoursss.


BYEE. Sayonara.




No comments: