20 FACTS ABOUT ME


20 Facts About Syaqirah AJ

  1. I like to be called 'Dila' instead of 'Qyra'. It sounds more friendly but it's fine.
  2. I hate everything related to numbers.
  3. I have no huge obsession over something. Unless it really catches my attention.
  4. I don't have any compatibility between boys. I do have friends but I don't really let myself being so close to them. I like girls more.
  5. My favorite colors are brown, purple and mint. 
  6. I can spend almost half of the day on the internet. Anyone can do this, but I find that it's very unhealthy, whatever.
  7. I can't touch animals. I'm scared of them.
  8. I love rain a lot.
  9. Things like murder or anything that associated with it really fascinates me which makes me think like I'm some sorta psycho. 
  10. I dislike big mouthy and I don't really like when someone has the resemblance with me. I really feel like my identity stolen.
  11. I drink a lot but not alcohol beverage, it's illegal in Islam. I don't use glass to drink, I use a small size jug which is pretty the same thing as 'big glass'.
  12. I have diseases called necrophobia and kakorrhaphiophobia. You don't know the meaning? Look up on Google.
  13. I'm a tuna lover 
  14. I write lyrics
  15. I'm not really fond a 'morning', I'm a night person
  16. I like reading articles to know the new updates in this world
  17. I wanted to be a model when I was at my tender age and it makes me get a blush on my face whenever I think of the past. 
  18. I'm more to inferior shy person but people tend to get me wrong as they think I'm quite arrogant because of the way I walk. Can't believe it, but thats the truth
  19. I have scars on my hand and forehead. Sometimes I feel insecure due to this matter.
  20. I hate my name spelled wrong. 

P/S : Those are only some facts about me, but I can only list 20 of them


Thanks for reading 

No comments: