BIRTHDAY (McSmilers)

07 OCTOBER 2013, 06:46 AM was a very special day for me because my best mate threw me a birthday surprise. So here is the story, I was sitting alone  in our temporary class in the laboratory(due to our juniors PMR examination). I was bored and looking at the clock right now, my friend seemed to be absent again today. Then BOOM! Outta the blue, she came in thru the back door with a chocolate cake she decorated herself. Well, I thought it was awkward for awhile since I'm not used to excessive attention. I know its just a birthday but really, I didn't know what to do when everyone started singing! including my crush. The best thing i guess on that day was when she secretly put a present in my bag, and then with a sheer giddy joy I immediately check whats inside and its what you see below. 





27 APRIL 2014, 01:05 AM : Yesterday, me and friends celebrated our beloved Zaira's birthday! I’m not sure if it's gonna be the end of our time together celebrating our buddy’s birthday… as this year is the last year we’re in high school. I’m gonna miss them so much.

No comments: